WHO WE ARE
Edward Kim graduated from Emory University and earned degrees in English and Creative Writing. Edward then went on to graduate from The Pennsylvania State University Dickinson School of Law. While at Penn State, Edward was a senior editor for The Pennsylvania State University Environmental Law Review. Edward prepared for his career as a civil litigator by serving as a law clerk for a premier insurance defense law firm in midtown Atlanta. Edward enjoys attempting to play blues guitar on his Gibson SJ-200, shooting hoops, and watching Penn State football.
April Scherer graduated from Emory University with a Bachelor of Arts degree in Art History and Visual Arts. April received her Juris Doctorate from The Pennsylvania State University Dickinson School of Law. While at Penn State, April served two years on law review as both a junior and senior member of the Yearbook in Arbitration and Mediation. She also worked for the State of Georgia as a law clerk for the Attorney General’s Office. In her free time, April enjoys being a slightly obsessed foodie, playing with her two dogs, and traveling the world every chance she gets.
WHO WE ARE
- Find the Right Auto Accident Attorney in Rockford to serve your Interests
- A Car Accident Lawyer in Rockford Gets You All the Medical Compensations
- Get the Invaluable Help of an Auto Accident Attorney in Cherry Hill, NJ
- Please Write an Article on the given topic
- Choosing the Best Local Auto Accident Lawyer